Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thien Phu - Nguoi Lu Hanh Cuoi Cung (Le Dernier Voyageur)





Every singer has a personal favorite song that he or she has recorded.  For me, it would be this one.  I recorded this song in dedication to someone I was really deep in love with.  When I think about this song and to whom I had sung it for in particular, a deep feeling of nostalgia runs through me.  Alan Nguyen had suggested this song to me one day.  I had always been a fan of Herve Vilard.  But I had never heard of this song before.  Anyway, on that day I took the arrangements home to listen to over and over again to rehearse.  It was probably the second time when I listened to and sang along to Alan's arrangements of this song entitled Le Dernier Voyageur that I started to cry.  It's amazing how powerful music can be.  That was when I knew this was the song that perfectly represent my predicament at the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment