Thursday, November 13, 2014

Introducing Thien Phu Pinterest Board

Here is a special thanks sent out to all those friends and readers who have helped make successes out of all of the blogs that I have recently created such as NgocLanRemembered.BlogSpot.com, ThienPhuVietSinger.BlogSpot.com, VietCeleb.BlogSpot.com and ClubLai.BlogSpot.com.  Your continued viewership is deeply appreciated.  I have also created pages on Facebook for these blogs I've created and would also like to thank all those who have "liked" the following pages:

Ngoc Lan Remembered Facebook Page

Thien Phu Viet Singer Facebook Page

Viet Celeb Facebook Page


Most recently, I've taken a major interest with Pinterest.com.  Similar to the pages I've created for my blogs on Facebook, I've created various boards that contain pins of interests, as well as boards with pins for my blogs.  Check out my board I've created for this blogsite and follow me on Pinterest using the following link now!

Sincerely,
Thien Phu

Thien Phu Pinterest Board









No comments:

Post a Comment