Thursday, April 2, 2015

Update on Ngoc Hue: She's Been Found!

I was starting to get a bit worried about Ngoc Hue since I hadn't heard anything about her for quite some time.  I had asked around to see if anyone knew of her whereabouts for the last year or so, and nobody seemed to have the slightest clue.  Perhaps this could be due to how I tend to have an over-active imagination at times, but I really was concerned.  I don't need to tell you that all sorts of crazy thoughts had fluttered my mind wondering just whatever came of Ngoc Hue.  I had gotten so desperate that I even had to post an article that I had entitled, Does Anyone Know Where Singer Ngoc Hue Is?, last November in hopes that perhaps someone out there would know where she is and give us an update.  And we're not even that close, although I am quite fond of her.  Imagine had it been someone I was really close with that I hadn't heard from for a length of time.  There would be no question that I would have a nervous breakdown.

Ngoc Hue:  She still looks hot!

Fortunately, I came across this thread on the MauTam.net forum yesterday while surfing the net which featured Ngoc Hue's most recent interview that had taken place on March 26, 2015.  For the past year or so, she has been busy touring and performing around the world.  She disclosed on the interview that this year will mark her 30th year working as a professional Vietnamese singer.  To commemorate this special momentum in her life, Ngoc Hue will be releasing a DVD, Ngoc Hue & Friend:  World Tour.  The DVD will contain coverage of her live performances for Vietnamese audiences around the globe along with 14 music videos shot in the style of MTV productions.  In addition, Ngoc Hue will also release her latest studio recorded album, Tinh Khuc Muon Thuo 4:  Dong Xanh.  Among the tracks on this on the album will include Ngay Mua Tuyet, Giot Sau Trong Tim, Trai Tim Yeu, Cho Quen Thu Yeu Thuong, Main Dans La Main, Oi Gian Thien Ly Da Xa, Con Dau Tinh Ai (Mal), Diu Em, Yeu Dau Suot Doi, Khoanh Khac Su Binh An (Moment of Peace) and the title track, of course, Dong Xanh.  Look for these two new releases from Ngoc Hue at Vietnamese music retail stores in the next few weeks.

I'm relieved to hear that Ngoc Hue is doing alright.  I hope she will put together some sort of live show event in promotion of both her latest studio album and DVD.  It has been quite a while since her fans have had the chance to see her perform live on stage here in Southern California.  Undoubtedly, Ngoc Hue's return to the stage will bring about a great turnout.  I'll be there, for sure.

Link(s):

Ngoc Hue Interview on MauTam.net Forum (Vietnamese)
Ngoc Hue on Facebook
Ngoc Hue Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment