Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Lunar New Year!


It is finally here, my friends.  Happy Lunar New Year!  This is the year of the horse.  In this lunar new year, I wish for everyone happiness, good health and world peace.

Like I had already done this past January 1st, with the new year here I've made quite a few resolutions as well as plans for my career and life.  I have many exciting projects planned for this new year.  To list them out right now would be rather frivolous, in my opinion.  Instead, I'd just like to say to all my fans and friends out there to just sit tight and prepare for what Thien Phu is about to come up with in the very near future.  These last couple of years in my life have been rather challenging, to say with the least.  Like the old cliché, "Out with the old and in with the new", for this new year, I'd like to modify that phrase a bit for my new motto to, "Out with the bad and in with the phenomenal".  I really feel strongly in my heart that I'm done with all that bad stuff I've had to go through these past couple of years, and that goodness is coming really soon.  Let's all try our hardest to make this year a phenomenal year.  I know I'll be trying my very best to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment