Monday, September 8, 2014

"Who Knows?" by Thien Phu


The name of this song translated in English would be, "Who Knows?"
 
I love the Vietnamese lyrics written for this song.  As with all songs I've selected to record throughout my career, the lyrics to this song really symbolized where I was at that point in time in my life.  I'm not as talented as some other singers who can just sing about anything.  I must really feel what I'm singing.  It's not possible for me to sing about something I can't even relate to. 
 
                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                
"Nao Ai Biet" - Thien Phu

 
 
 
 


Thien Phu

                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment